We warmly invite you to shop at our center!
In order to provide you with a real, safe shopping experience, we have taken numerous measures for a carefree shopping experience. You will find an overview and important information for your visit to the center on this page.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you a happy shopping time!
Your team at Billstedt Center
The most important info at a glance
You can find all opening times of our shops and restaurants here: VIEW OPENING HOURS
The center is open from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to8:00 p.m. . Please understand that individual shopping times may vary by shop.
The following rules apply for shopping with us:
- Shopping without a test / recovery / vaccination certificate and without appointment
The following rules apply for gastronomy:
- Consumption of food and drinks in the center is only allowed in designated seating areas of the restaurants. It is not allowed in other center areas.
- Takeaway is possible without further restrictions
Let us be considerate of each other – for the safety and well-being of everyone. In advance: Thank you for your support!
What you can do:
- Please keep your distance (1.5 m to others).
- Please note the obligation to wear a medical mask covering mouth and nose in the entire center, in all shops and restaurants (except when seated) and immediately in front of the center entrances.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Please conduct contactless payment options if possible.
- Please use elevators only if you need them. In order to ensure the minimum safety distance, using elevators is only permitted for individuals or groups that belong together.
- Please make sure to keep a distance of a minimum of 4 steps when using escalators.
- Please pay attention to further announcements and information provided at the center and at shops.
What we do:
We have defined a variety of preventative measures to make your shopping a carefree experience:
- Increased cleaning of frequently used touch points such as door handles, escalator handrails, elevator buttons
- Security service monitors compliance with official regulations and sensitizes center visitors to keep their distance
- Disinfectant dispensers in entrance areas, restrooms and along the shopping street
- Advice on generally valid preventative behavior at center entrances, restrooms and along the shopping street, these include: observance of distance requirements, advice on regular hand hygiene, recommendation on contactless payment, recommendation on wearing a face mask, prudent behavior
- Notes on the use of elevators and escalators
- Ensuring that a safe distance is kept, also in dwell areas
- Sensitization of the resident tenants to compliance with and implementation of official regulations
- Regular customer information through notices, center website and communication via Facebook
- Regular information to tenants through tenant circulars
- If officially required or necessary: admission control as well as route guidance, queue management in front of the center entrances, separation of entrances / exits, creation of one-way systems in narrow places